HR Training for Non-HR Professionals
If you are an Office Manager, PA or other professional who has taken on responsibility for HR in your business, you can often feel out of your depth in assisting in HR issues. This is where our Group Coaching Programme for Non-HR professionals comes in.
At the end of our practical programme, you will not only have built up your knowledge of key employment law requirements and HR best practice, but the individual exercises and 1:1 coaching with the PMP-HR team means you will finish the programme with an actionable and bespoke HR plan to implement in your business.
The programme content includes:
- Key legal considerations for HR
- Maintaining compliant operational HR practices
- The basics of managing employee relations Issues
- Effective Recruitment
- Pay, Benefits and Reward
- Developing an HR Plan
In addition you will have access to:
- A network of peers to share ideas and experiences with
- Bonus training content from experts in specialist areas of HR
- Access to a members only facebook group for this programme
- 2 x 1 hour 1:1 Skype coaching sessions with one of the People Management Partners team
Register your interest for the Spring/Summer 2018 programme below and we will get in touch when enrolment opens